We're currently working on behalf of a world-leading Consulting and Professional Services Firm that are searching for a TSPV cleared Software Development Specialist to work as part of a project with a major government client.
- Perform the detailed design of application and technical architecture components.
- Develop common test data.
- Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Follow good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Document the application to facilitate maintenance.
Applicants should also hold experience in some of the following:
- Elastic Search (v5 or higher)
- MongoDB or other NoSQL-like databases
- Apache HTTP Server and proxy config
The client has specified that applicants must hold a TSPV Security Clearance and be willing to undergo a Psychological Assessment
Kinexus, formally Kinetic Recruitment, are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Susan Stuart on 02 9492 7517. #LI-Susie
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.