About the Role:
We have a number of clients who are seeking out world class embedded software engineers, who can display capabilities developing software, applying a number of different programming languages as well as using testing equipment.
About the Company:
Our clients are all working on safety critical related products that require individuals who have a proven track record developing high quality, maintainable code. Our clients work within a number of different industries, including Medical Devices, Automation and Renewable Energy.
- Developing software in C/C++ running in an embedded Linux environment
- Design and build of custom protocols and drivers (Kernel device drivers and GUI applications)
- Collaborate with Hardware and Software Engineers verifying existing code and Hardware interfaces
- Drive Software improvements and expand existing test capability
- 5+ years embedded Linux software development experience
- Programming experience with C/C++
- Experience using test equipment to debug hardware and software issues
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Experience developing Linux kernel device drivers (Desirable)
- SoC FPGA development using VHDL (Desirable)
- Opportunity to work with high-end Technology
- Help the healthcare sector to shine.
- Working with a culture focused and sociable team
- Chance to build a great career, growing your skillset
Kinexus is a recruitment partner to the Engineering Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Lewis Landau on 03 9982 0307 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-LL
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.