About the Role:
An unparalleled contract opportunity for an accomplished software engineer to support an urgent project in the defence industry. Working on real time control systems for an advanced unmanned aircraft platform, you will play a pivotal role in defining key future high-tech systems.
About the Company:
Joining a leading R&D software team, you will work with industry professionals focussed on cutting edge delivery in the next phase of defence enhancements for the security of Australia.
- Real-time & embedded software development
- Software design, integration and testing
- Safety critical control software for aircraft/drones
- Embedded C software development, C++ opportunities available
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive real-time embedded software development
- Embedded C for real time systems is essential, C++ advantageous
- Safety critical development e.g. medical, rail, defence or avionics
- Complex distributed systems/software
- Strong problem-solving skills & team collaboration
- Hourly rate $70-100 inc. super (dependant on experience and background)
- Rare opportunity to break into the defence sector, transferring your strong real-time skills into a high growth market with new scope for your career to flourish in the future
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Robert Danks on 03 9982 0302 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.