- Exciting opportunity to work on brand new Defence projects.
- Great facilities at an office in Melbourne's South East.
- Rewarding salary and training support.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
In this role you will be required to work with stakeholders such as Defence and national partners. You will be designing solutions based on Enterprise Software Infrastructure. Working alongside engineers to design, develop and test applications, influencing the Commonwealth on some of the most significant projects in the country. This role offers unique exposure to multiple teams and projects that you can build your career on.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a Defence technology company within Australia. Supporting the Australian Defence Force and Law enforcement industry. Developing state of the art technology and providing specialist solutions across combat systems and cyber security.
- Create and design detailed software solutions.
- Control projects over the software development lifecycle.
- Test Software compatibility and performance.
- Integrate third party solutions, application, modules, and hardware.
- Develop machine vision, business improvement and process automation.
SKILLS & EXPERINECE NEEDED
- 3 - 5 year's + experience or more as a software engineer or similar
- Engineering or Computer science degree; Computer science, information security, Software and or hardware.
- Experience in full stack development (essential)
- Defence Industry Experience (Highly desirable)
- Able to obtain and hold Negative Vetting 1 Security clearance
- Above industry award remuneration
- Working with a professional team
- Mentoring and career development pathways
- Opportunities to work on leading edge projects
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Henry Vong on 0466 594 353 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-HV
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.