Our client is a global technology leader in Aerospace and Defence. Kinexus has been asked to support them on their search for two Software Engineers, who are proficient with Java.
Working within the Cyber solutions team, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and integrating product features and advanced development activities with Secure Communication Systems products.
It is essential that you have experience with NiFi, and in particular with developing NiFi flows and processors and with managing a NiFi instances.
- Software development within a Red Hat Enterprise Linux environment, including software packaging and advanced Linux skills;
- Experience with DevOps and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery models;
- Maintain and develop experience with network applications;
- Maintain assets and asset documentation in a secure manner using revision control / Git;
- Defect tracking using JIRA;
- Produce unit test code for any modules developed;
- Conduct software test and work with Quality Assurance to ensure a high product quality;
- Experience of distributed computing and complex multi-tier applications, architectures.
Program Support & Delivery:
- Preparation, updating, and maintenance of technical documentation;
- Participation in planning work and realistic achievable estimates;
- Contribute to the integration, test and implementation of project documentation and deliverables;
- Implementation of approved engineering plans and designs;
- Contribute to impact assessments resulting from engineering changes as directed by the Engineering Manager or relevant Project Manager;
- Provide subject matter expert advice on applicable technologies, when required;
- Participation in all agile meetings & technical reviews as required;
- Demonstration of strong analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline.
- Mid to senior level experience in software development in Java for complex networked computer systems.
- Demonstrated ability to write well documented, high performance, reliable, maintainable code in Java.
- Experience of advanced Linux networking technologies and protocols e.g. IPsec, GRE.
- Experience in working in a controlled development environment with strong version and configuration management control. Experience of Git. Defect tracking using JIRA or similar industry standard tools.
Kinexus is Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence sector. As a partner with some of the largest Defence projects, we have been actively engaging and working with in the Australian Defence Industry for over 18 years.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Danny Fleming on 02 9492 7510 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.