Our client is a multi-national Defence supplier for various defence systems also looking to expand its Software Engineering team with a senior member to help drive and build upon its existing capabilities and on-going support for the ADF and Commonwealth of Australia.
- Developing and maintaining software system validation, testing methods and documentation and standard operating procedures that are aligned to best practice.
- Undertake all assigned Software Engineering activities,
- Provide regular status information to relevant Managers, as required
- Managing the software development lifecycle and monitoring system performance.
- Work effectively as part of a software engineering team, provide guidance, mentoring and/or leadership to junior software engineers in their activities
- Provide input and offer recommendations for improvement of Company processes and procedures
- As the Senior Software Engineer, manage and track execution of Software Engineering activities with respect to Cost, Quality and Schedule requirements, or as architect, adhere to allocated cost, quality, and schedule budgets
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Strong working knowledge of Linux, C++ programming language
- Previous experience with object oriented programming
- Proven track record in software design, development for successful project delivery.
- Ability to use sound problem solving techniques to provide reliable solutions to a variety of problems.
- Sound communication skills, verbal and written
- The ability to provide and have proven experience engineering leadership to individuals or a small team
- Australian Citizenship essential
- Minimum NV1 security clearance required [essential]
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's No.1 Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry with over 19 years of support, made up of a team of ex-Defence professionals and professional recruiters, ready to support your needs!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Claire Whitehouse on 0411 640 766 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-CW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs