An opportunity to become an SME on design and implementation. Minimum, 3 year contract plus extensions. Baseline clearance needed & receive an NV1 ! Join an exciting NEW project contributing to software integration on land vehicles and be part of developing safety critical software.
Hourly rate is dependant on experience, numerous positions available at various levels.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
This is a unique opportunity for Software Engineers to get their hands-on developing safety critical software as part of a long running project. You will be providing advice to Defence staff on implementations. In the short term, you will be focused on development of services and conformance testing.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This company within Defence are relatively big in size and are seeking candidates who have the skillsets they require for their projects. This company are still working from the office, but due to COVID-19 working from home arrangements would be considered for the right candidate.
- Providing expert advice to Defence staff
- Writing software specification/ interface documentations
- Developments of Military Vehicle software
- Development of test cases to support conformance testing
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Software Engineering degree
- Proficiency in C++
- Experience developing safety critical software (eg, rail, avionics, weapons, medical)
- Defence engineering experience (preferred)
- Network programming using either socker or middleware abstraction
- Software documentation
- 3-year contract plus extensions
- Work on safety critical software
- You will have the opportunity to receive an NV1 clearance during the contract
Must be an Australian Citizen with a BASELINE clearance to be considered for this job.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Natalie Townson on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-NT
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.