ABOUT THIS ROLE
This role you will be required to work with stakeholders such as Defence and national partners. You will be designing solutions based on Enterprise Software Infrastructure and critical military systems. Work alongside engineers to design, develop and test applications, influencing the Commonwealth on some of the most significant projects in the country. This role offers unique exposure to multiple teams and projects that you can build your career on.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a Defence technology company with global reach. Supporting the Australian Defence Force and Law enforcement industries supporting the design and enhancement capability of future unmanned systems within the aerospace and land domains.
- Create and design detailed software solutions.
- Control projects over the software development life-cycle.
- Test Software compatibility and performance.
- Integrate third party solutions, application, modules, and hardware.
- Develop machine vision, business improvement and process automation.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- 3 - 5 year's + experience or more as a software engineer or similar
- Engineering or Computer science degree; Computer science, information security, Software and or hardware.
- Experience in full stack development (essential)
- Defence Industry Experience (Highly desirable)
- Must be an Australian Citizen and ITAR compliant
- Above industry award remuneration
- Working with a professional team
- Mentoring and career development pathways
- Opportunities to work on leading edge projects
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia for 20 years and counting! We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers with a team of Ex-Military and recruitment specialists at the ready!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Henry Vong on 0466 594 353 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-HV
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.