My client are undertaking major technology projects that will transform their business and continue their significant technology transformation in a number of areas such as virtualisation, mobility and cloud.
As a Senior Solution Architect, you will be required to:
- Develop proposals and business cases
- Take responsibility for Design and Architecture and adherence to company's wide Vision and Enterprise Architecture standards and blueprints
- Lead teams (designers, other architects and developers) towards achieving whole of the company's outcomes
- Produce solution designs and associated functional specifications
- Provide leadership and guidance in the subject of Application Architecture and Integration (Services and API Management)
- Implement operational solutions based on the EA target reference architecture and IT's Technology Principles
- Scope and design the overarching solution design in conjunction with Subject Matter Experts, Project Managers and Enterprise Architects
- Liaise with customer facing groups as needed to understand client and customer needs in a rapidly evolving environment
Qualifications and Experience
- TOGAF certification desirable
- ArchiMate certification desirable
- Deep experience in a similar Senior Solution Architect role.
- Knowledge and Technical Skills
- Extensive experience in producing solution designs and associated functional specifications
- Extensive experience in implementing operational solutions based on the enterprise target reference architecture enterprise principles
- Proven experience in providing leadership and guidance across the domains of application architecture and integration (patterns, services and API management)
- Experience in developing and executing multi-cloud strategy (M365, Azure and AWS)
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methods and approaches.
- Business Acumen
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills to establish and develop effective client relationships
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.