An excellent opportunity to work with an Applied Intelligence company who are seeking an experienced Solution Architect to join thier growing National Security and Defence team in Canberra. They are looking for an inidividual who will bring a strong understanding of mainstream and emerging technologies with a flair for innovative approaches to business problems. Broad experience across networking and software will see you directly contributing to the work of securing of our nation.
What your role will require you to do:
- Engage clients across the full solution lifecycle addressing their most important challenges from proposal to in-service realisation
- Define and lead the development of solution architectures in collaboration with other design team members
- Retain overall ownership of solutions through delivery and transition into operation
- Ensure designs meet key functional and non-functional requirements
- Own and manage technical and solution risks working to reduce and mitigate at earliest opportunity
- Assure and represent the work of our engineering teams to local and global engineering executive
- Lead early design and estimation efforts to rapidly develop an understanding of potential solution costs and delivery timescales in support of business winning
- Understand and leverage BAE Systems experience, IP and expertise, with support of product and proposition experts, to conceive and deliver solutions to our clients and transfer mature FVEY capability to Australia
What they are looking for:
- A broad range of technical skills, knowledge and leadership;
- Experience working within and across security domains
- Deep knowledge and experience with cloud technology including complex application and data migration to Cloud platforms (Azure and AWS)
- Advising clients and teams throughout the delivery phase on complex solutions
- Ability to lead, influence and guide analysts, developers and engineers to achieve your vision
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Experience contributing to tender responses and general pre-sales activities
- Experience working across a variety of delivery styles e.g. agile, lean, iterative/incremental, waterfall
- Experience working with Government systems and senior stakeholders
- 10+ years hands-on in networking, engineering and/or software development and 5+ years architecture / design experience
- Familiarity with architectural frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachmann) and modelling.
Please note that this role requires a minimum NV2 Security clearance with and my client are more that willing to uprade that to a for PV clearance.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ignatious Chopamba on 02 9492 7571 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-IC
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.