DHA is undertaking a significant Technology Refresh program with a focus on ensuring fit for purpose technology across all business areas. As part of this program, DHA is seeking an experienced solution architect to join the architecture team and work closely with our system implementation partners by providing technical advice on system enhancements, and leading decision making regarding new technology balancing architectural concerns of the project with the concerns of the enterprise. This includes solutions design, integration approach and documentation development/review. The team is responsible for ensuring all system architecture documentation is created and maintained, and the design and management of the future state architecture for DHA aligns with the strategic direction of the organisation.
As part of the architecture team, you will ensure that new solutions fit into the existing and planned future enterprise architecture from technical, business, user, and strategic perspectives. You will collaborate with all the multi-disciplinary teams (MDT) involved in the implementation process and hold extensive knowledge of current system capability in the context of system architecture. You will assist in the development of system architecture documentation including system design, maps, workflows, interfaces and data modelling. You will also support the ongoing efforts to mature the architecture practice at DHA.
Your day-to-day will be diverse but richly rewarding. This is a non-client facing role working across the business on a variety of different activities
- Evaluate solution options, recommend preferred solutions, and present findings to stakeholders.
- Produce and maintain architecture and design documents, and review documents produced by DHA's implementation partners.
- Review and recommend changes to existing solutions as required.
- Propose architectural decisions and set the standards and best practices for the software engineering discipline.
- Liaise with existing solution architects and development/implementation teams across the business to drive best practice and implement standard processes.
- Work with a high performing team with a strong commitment to excellence in pursuit of helping our business develop and scale technology assets.
Estimated start date 6-06-2022
Location of work Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract 12 Months
Security clearance Must have current baseline clearance
- Demonstration and extensive business analysis and solution design experience with the ability to translate highly technical concepts to customer facing subject matter experts.
- Demonstrated and extensive experience in the development of the strategic direction and development of the required standards.
- Demonstration of and proven ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage work priorities across multiple projects.
- Demonstration of experience in the software development lifecycle, web development, SaaS implementations, cloud technologies and data engineering.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and positively engage with all stakeholders and build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders across multiple business areas, functions, and geographies.
- Demonstration of and proven ability to prepare complex technical documentation and diagrams.
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of complex and integrated ERP solutions with finance ERP experience highly regarded.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Cindace Prasad on 02 9492 7517 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-CP
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.