SIGINT and Network Operations Group - Systems Project Office (SNO-SPO) within the Australian Signals Directorate (ASD), will deliver cutting edge capabilities to Defence through a variety of different programs and projects. To facilitate this ASD has a requirement for a Solutions Architect
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance (Any Agency)
- 12 Contract or 24 month contract on offer
- SFIA Lvl 5
- Flexible/Part time working arrangements available
The Solutions Architect is responsible for the development of the technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Solutions Architecture qualifications and or experience.
- Experience in major project formal design reviews
- Design and communication of high level structures to enable and guide the design and development of an integrated solution that meets current and future business needs.
- Produce detailed component specifications and translate these into detailed designs for implementation.
- Validation and verification of existing requirements, capturing any new requirements and managing these requirements during the capability delivery phase.
- Contribute to identifying and analysing project level risks and issues, including aggregating subprojects' risks to identify project level risks.
- Contribute to the alignment of project deliverables to the organisation's strategic direction and other related projects.
- Work cohesively and flexibly with the broader program team, and manage the expectations of key business partners and stakeholders.
- Contribute to the continuous business improvement process for the project office.
- Ensure all work completed meets agreed quality standards and quality control measures.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-RW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.