We are currently looking for a Baseline Aerospace Structures Engineer to join our high-profile Defence Aerospace client. A strong Defence background is essential as well as a positive attitude and the flexibility to take on tasks that may be outside of your job description. The primary focus of the role is to provide static and fatigue analysis as well as analysing engineering design reviews. You will be responsible for working as a Senior Engineer within an engineering team to develop and deliver design solutions in accordance with the level and scope of Engineering Authority delegated to you.
- Undertake Technical Information Review and creation of Engineering Tasks
- Develop, review, and manage Technical Change tasks.
- Develop and review engineering advice, authorised maintenance data and instructions
- Perform and manage technical investigation of problems or changes emerging from the OEM, maintenance, production, logistics or operating environment.
- Undertake analysis of defect and problem reports.
- Liaise with other business and functional units, operators, maintainers, airworthiness authorities to support technical change activities.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree qualified Engineer in Structural, Mechanical or Aerospace
- 6+ years of Structures experience
- Experience using Nastran and Patran software
- Working knowledge and experience of contemporary Defence aircraft airworthiness regulations (DASR Part21J, Part M or similar)
- Proven Defence Aerospace or Defence project experience
- Current AGSVA Security Clearance - BASELINE or higher, which will include you being an Australian citizen
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 20 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Kylie Doon on 08 7523 9836 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-KD
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.