To all Electronics and/or Radio Communications/Audio/Visual Technicians that are currently serving or have left the Armed forces, have we got the job for you! Our client is an Australian owned supplier for state-of-the-art high vision audio and visual technologies for commercial, Defence and Emergency Services sectors, and is currently looking to build its presence in Western Australia in support of a large million dollar project for installation, servicing, delivery and project services of their unique products and to create new opportunities for the business to develop!
Those with an NV1 clearance or above are highly desirable, ideally with a background in RAEME, Special Forces or similar military services!
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19s situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
This opportunity is like no other with the option to travel nationally and locally working with teams of highly skilled professionals, emergency services and military personnel and to build the companies brand and product services for future endeavours and expansion opportunities!
- To pro-actively engage with prospective and existing customers to ensure that they understand and are employing equipment to best advantage and in as many applications and areas as possible.
- To effect repairs to and servicing of customer equipment as required
- To ensure that any repairs and/or spare parts issues are correctly invoiced
- Accurately maintain all key communications with clients in relevantCRM tools, including:
- Call Logs and issue Logs
- Customer Equipment Details
- Upgrade / Update system information
- Returned Material Authorisations
- Provide Technical Training, support and test management
- Liaise with internal and external systems designers for correct integration of products and design parameters
- Prepare systems for demonstration purposes and assist in implementing demonstrations at national trade shows and events
Other duties will be outlined in further detail if successful*
- 5+ years experience in a similar role or position in industry or military service
- Tertiary or Vocational qualification in either of the following; Communications, Electronics, Electro-technology, Networking or similar
- Experience with High Vision, Audio/Visual, SATCOM, RF and/or Antenna based systems (military ideal)
- Experience with CAD / Visio (desirable but not essential)
- Australian Citizenship essential; NV1 clearance minimum!
- Defence industry experience desirable
- Work across a large variety of customers and environments
- Receive a rewarding salary and flexible work-life balance support
- Great culture and ability to build upon a strong foundation
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and an active or reinstatable NV1 clearance or above!
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's No.1 Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence, ICT and Engineering Industries across permanent and contract recruitment, with a team of ex-defence and recruitment specialists ready to support your needs today!
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Pat Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.