We are currently recruiting for a System Engineer for a high - technology maritime company based in Sydney. They are a specialist in underwater acoustics and market and technology leaders within this sector. They have an urgent requirement for multiple System Engineers to join and develop and design complex system and products.
- Support Senior Engineer with design, development relating to complex systems and products.
- Undertake analysis and design activities relating to products within a specified product or Technology domain.
- Support the transition of Products from engineering phase to the production and support.
- Provide system engineering support for the preparation of proposals, offer and bids
Experience & Attributes:
- 5 + years in a system engineering role.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- A strong understanding of the Product Lifecycle as it applies to electronic systems, particularly systems containing both hardware and software
- High proficient in C/C++ software development.
- Background in sonar, radar, avionics would be extremely beneficial.
- Knowledge of Linux and Microsoft Windows
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Jamie Beighton on 02 9492 7514. #LI-Jamie
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs