We are currently seeking applications from System Engineers to join an industry leader in the design, development and production of cutting-edge military land systems. Working out of the Canberra facility the successful applicant will be directly responsible for interfacing with client representatives and developing & designing engineering documentation to support successful delivery of systems. In this role you will be required to ensure requirements management, design traceability and configuration management are undertaken I.A.W. relevant standards.
This engineering company will provide you with a professional working environment and the ability to work on incredibly challenging, testing and exciting new engineering projects.
- Liaise with both internal & external stakeholders
- Act as a representative in meetings with CoA
- Ensure requirements are identified, captured and analysed
- Ensure deliverables are successfully delivered
- Provide leadership, specialist advice and guidance on the delivery of engineering tasks
- Design and develop military systems and equipment including testing, integration, installing and managing the systems and equipment
- Derive system requirements, define the test requirements and participate in system design and system requirements reviews
- Perform the integration and validation of complex system designs
- Ensure all documents and artefacts generated are in accordance with appropriate standard procedures and work instructions
- Relevant Engineering degree qualification
- Experience across the full systems engineering lifecycle
- Strong communications skills both written & oral
- Proven experience in Defence sector
- A high level of self-motivation, time management and organisational ability
Due to the nature of the project's applicants MUST hold Australian Citizenship and be eligible for a security clearance. Applicants are also required to meet International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 08 8432 0492 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.