This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19s situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe
More than just the typical system engineer, this career will see you using your skills in a collaborative team of driven individuals to develop solutions to real-world problems.
A role that allows someone to have an impact on the development of new and existing electronic warfare and radar-based technology.
Liaise with users and help to protect the next generation of defence personnel and equipment through your direct contribution to these projects, all while working on bleeding edge technology!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client provides innovative products and seasoned analysts to solve Australia's toughest EW challenges - from mission planning support, EW integrated reprogramming, simulation, test and evaluation, and training.
With over 35 years in the business doing so, they are renowned as being leaders in the industry of Electronic Warfare Systems designed to protect people from improvised explosive devices, simulation systems for mission planning and Unmanned Aviation Systems.
- Liaise with both internal & external stakeholders
- Ensure deliverables are successfully achieved
- Work on military systems and equipment, focusing on drafting and testing
- Perform the integration and validation of complex system designs
- Assist lead Engineers as the software moves from a test to a classified environment.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Relevant Engineering degree qualification
- Experience in defence environments will be regarded highly
- Knowledge and past projects involving Electronic Warfare and Radar Systems will be looked at very favourably
- Strong communications skills both written & oral
- NV1 security clearance is needed
- A high level of self-motivation, time management and organisational ability
- Prior experience in DOORS requirements is desirable
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Callum Andrew on 08 8432 0491 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-CA
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs