Amazing opportunity to work on a state-of-the-art Naval Platform on a 6 months contract with the view to an extension.Whilst showcasing your systems engineering leadership expertise. You will be responsible for providing advice on all related requirements of the capability, ensuring engineering activities are completed in line with contractual requirements.
· Showcase your engineering skills across a complex Defence project
· Deliver project outcomes while enhancing operational capabilities for Defence
· Excellent career opportunity with the view to extend
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Our client is a leader in providing engineering excellence to enhance Defence Naval capabilities, combining operational and engineering support with systems and electrical integration activities. The successful applicant will be an experienced Systems Engineer that can work collaboratively within a highly specialised team of engineers to deliver a major Defence capability. I am seeking a pro-active individual that is looking to build on their proven leadership experience while ensuring the customer's systems engineering requirements are satisfied.
· Work within the systems engineering team
· Develop System Specifications & Interface Control Documents
· Ensure requirements in the engineering work packages are clearly defined
· Manage the design review process
· Perform specification development, functional decomposition & modelling, and develop V&V plans and procedures
·Assist develop engineering processes and safety management systems
SKILLS & EXPERINECE NEEDED
Tertiary qualifications (degree or higher) in Electrical, Mechanical or related engineering discipline
Must have significant understanding of systems engineering processes within the Defence sector. This includes specification writing, requirements analysis & traceability, and requirements management
Must have V&V experience
Candidates must hold Australian citizenship and Baseline clearance as a minimum
· Excellent career progression & development for the right applicant
· Ability to work on state of the art technology
· Competitive salary
· Dynamic working environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Claire Whitehouse on 0421 248 312 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.