A leading systems integrator is seeking several (5) Windows System Administrators/Wintel L2 Support Analysts to support a roster/shift process for Australian Defence's Warfighting Network.
These positions commence ASAP and will be based at Gallipoli Barracks, Brisbane.
- Rotating Roster (Monday to Friday)
- 2 shifts- 7AM-3PM, or 2PM-10PM
- Contract hourly rate will be approx. $100-110 per hour.
- Contract duration: 3 months
You will be responsible for the following.
- Provide Watchkeeper, Wintel L2 Support to the Department of Defence Deployed Information Environments
- Ability to troubleshoot, identify and escalate jobs quickly and efficiently.
- Responsible for the daily operation of the Service Desk
- Windows Server 2016/2019
- Windows 10 SOE
- Active Directory Services
- Microsoft Exchange
- SQL 2008/2012/2016
- Hyper-V Virtualisation
- McAfee suite of products (ePO, ENS, App Control)
- CCNA/CCIE Networking Knowledge
- Customer Service Skills
- BAU Support of Deployed Windows Environments
- BAU Support as a Windows SME
This role would suit anyone who has previously worked in a similar Helpdesk or Service desk Analyst or System Administrator role within a shift environment.
***Due to the nature of the work, you will need to have an NV1 or NV2 clearance. This is non-negotiable. ***
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Divya Mehta on 02 9492 7514 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-DM1
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.