- Exciting brand new Defence upgrade project
- Permanent Opportunity
- Canberra Location
A fantastic opportunity to be part of the latest Cyber Capability Upgrade.
The System Administrator will bring their skills and experience to a leading Defence organisation to support an upgrade to the Department of Defence Cyber Security Capabilities. The successful applicant will join a dynamic team in a highly technical environment.
- Review system software updates.
- Tailor system software to maximise hardware functionality.
- Install and test new versions of system software.
- Investigate and coordinate the resolution of potential and actual service problems.
- Prepare and maintain operational documentation for system software.
- Provide advice on the correct and effective use of system software.
- Defence and Commercial Procurement (Software Licencing)
- Defence Asset Management
- General network knowledge and experience is an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in technical service desk role
- Effective communication, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent prioritizing skills, able to jump in, help the team and lead by example
- Qualifications within a relevant field
- Applicants must hold a current Defence security clearance
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Jessica Rosie on 0400 221 065. #LI-Jessica
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs