System Administrator is required to provide system administration support a key capability domain within AGO. You will participate within a business environment that is in a complex, emerging domain and operates at a rapid pace to support mission critical capability for defence. The program of work has multiple projects which range in size. The successful candidate may be required to work across several of these programs:
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance
- 12 months (1 July 2020 - 30 June 2021)
- Extension options: 2 x 12 months
- SFIA Lvl 4 & 5 (Multiple Positions)
- Install, configure and maintain Linux or Microsoft based systems.
- Configure puppet to prepare and replicate system builds under broad direction.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
- Navigate a complex business environment under broad direction and through engaging a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Communicate with diverse stakeholder groups in technical and business process terms.
- Write documentation in accordance with relevant policies and procedures
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.