Kinexus' Aerospace and Land team is the largest Aerospace and Land specific recruitment team in Australia. As such, we are in a unique position to provide support to Defence projects across Australia.
As a trusted partner to the industry for more than 18 years, we have unique access to multiple Defence project opportunities as the Australian Defence Force embarks on its modernisation journey of all in-service platforms and equipment over the next decade.
We are on the look out for and can provide excellent opportunities with career progression for Systems Engineers with a Mechanical,Electronic, Electrical, Communications and Combat Systems background.
You will have input into engineering design, modernisation and modifications whilst using your expertise to plan and implement solutions to technical problems. You will be in control of consulting on engineering matters relating to requirements of a large scale Defence projects.
This is your opportunity to join dynamic engineering teams and further enhance your career in engineering consulting.
To be considered for a role you will possess:
- A Bachelors Degree (minimum) in a related engineering discipline
- Experience with Systems engineering tools such as DOORS, Systems Integration, Traceability Analysis and Requirements definition
- Experience working within a Defence environment and knowledge of Defence processes
- Experience working on Defence projects and systems
- Strong experience and knowledge of defence engineering and maintenance procedures
- Applicants MUST an Australian citizen and hold a current Defence security clearance
This is your opportunity to work with leading Defence industry organisations, on some of the world's most technologically advanced projects and platforms.
Kinexus is Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence sector. As a partner with some of the largest Defence projects, we have been actively engaging and working with in the Australian Defence Industry for over 17 years. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Adrian Broadhead on 02 9492 7519 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.