Are you a Systems Engineer looking for a new exciting opportunity? We currently have a number of positions available for System Engineers with a proven background in integration to join a dynamic team based in Brisbane. Working within the integration team, these positions will be responsible for providing systems engineering to complex projects with a focus on coordination, architecture and systems integration.
The successful applicants should have a previous experience working as a System Engineer within a Defence environment and ideally have a understand of working within an Aerospace environment.
- Undertake technical information reviews
- Develop, review, approve and manage design engineering tasks
- Ensure engineering tasks comply with relevant legislation & regulations
- Develop and approve engineering advice and instructions for continued airworthiness
- Define system requirements, design solutions and testing requirements
Required Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Avionics, Electronics or similar engineering discipline
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in aviation industry
- Knowledge of applicable legislation & regulations
- Strong understanding of the Systems Engineering lifecycle
- Strong communication skills both written & verbal
- Applicants that hold RPEQ and/or CPEng are encouraged to apply
Due to the nature of this work applicants are required to hold Australian Citizenship and be eligible to obtain a Defence security clearance.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 08 8432 0492 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.