About This Role
Our client is currently looking for a NV1 Systems Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. This varied role is essential to the success of the business. A strong Defence background is essential as well as a positive attitude. You will be joining a multi-discipline team and providing subject matter expertise across the project.
The successful applicant will be an experienced Systems Engineer that can work collaboratively within a highly specialised team of engineers to deliver a major Defence capability. I am seeking a pro-active individual that is looking to build on their proven industry experience and provide advice in all areas of systems engineering.
- Work with the Engineering Delivery Lead and the Deputy Project Manager to ensure successful delivery of the project
- Ensures consistent engineering process are applied as per the approved processes and coordination with the Design Assurance and Integration group representatives.
- Ensure technical risks and issues to the successful delivery of the system are managed with the Risk Management Lead.
- Participate in assigned and applicable Work Groups and technical reviews
- Support the Transition project team in commissioning and transition of the products
Skills & Experience needed
- Bachelor Degree in Systems Engineering or related field
- Experience With Aerospace Projects (desirable)
- Demonstrated experience in a Defence environment
- High level attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Hold or have the ability to gain and maintain and NV1 security clearance
Due to the nature of the project's applicants MUST hold Australian Citizenship and be eligible for a Defence security clearance NV1 or higher highly desirable.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 20 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Melanie Lo on 08 8432 0494 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ML
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.