Kinexus are currently seeking expressions of interests from Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical, Electronics and Communication Systems engineers for multiple opportunities within the defence industry working across land, naval and aerospace domains
- Mechatronics, Mechanical, Communications or Electronics system engineering experience within defence industry.
- System definition/high level, preliminary and detailed design
- Writing requirements specifications
- Implementation, integration, verification and validation
- Experience on Defence projects
- Establishing test plans & procedures and test analysis
- Verification & Validation experience
- Provide assistance with requirements management, system design and definition, and system testing through to customer acceptance
- Comply with plans, processes and procedures in place to meet the requirements of the assigned projects.
- Analyse problems and specify, design and implement solutions.
- Establish test plans & procedures and conduct test analysis
- Assist in production of documentation and publication.
- Liaise and communicate with all relevant team members and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering in the specified fields
- Experience in defence related projects based on the ASDEFCON or similar defence model.
- Australian Citizen.
- Defence security clearance or ability to acquire one.
Kinexus, formally Kinetic Recruitment is a specialist recruitment provider to the Defence and Aerospace sectors.
Please forward resumes in a WORD format.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Luke Mitchell on 03 9982 0302 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-LM