ABOUT THIS ROLE
Kinexus is a specialist recruitment provider to the Defence and Aerospace sectors. As a partner with some of the largest Defence projects in Australia, we currently have a position available for an Engineer with experince in Electronic Warfare Systems in Adelaide.
A great role for an Systems Engineer who may be bored with their current workplace and is looking for a new and dynamic project to work on.
The successful applicant will be involved in all aspects of the Engineering Lifecycle including concept, design, fabrication and integration.
Australian citizenship is essential - non-citizens need not apply. Australian Defence security clearance is required.
- Develop functional and performance specifications while supervising hardware and software development
- Collaborate on System Architecture Design, Verification and the development of Engineering processes
- Work independently when needed and assist with peer reviews
- Work with teams on R&D projects
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Ability to work in and lead a multi-disciplinary team on defence projects
- Prior experience in embedded real-time systems, RF / Communication Systems, Signal Processing and Software Defined Radios will be looked at very favourably
- Command and Control systems, communications systems or other complex, multi-disciplinary systems
- Linux and Windows familiarity
- Defence security clearance NV1 is essential
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Callum Andrew on 08 8432 0491 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-CA
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs