Permanent & Contracting opportunities available
I am currently working on a range of exciting new opportunities for defence sector clients, ranging from large scale prime contractors to SMEs.
These opportunities are predominantly based in NSW and ACT. However, remote workers are still encouraged to apply.
These positions cover a variety of stages in the Systems Engineering lifecycle and we are seeking applications from engineers with a background in:
- Combat Systems
- Communication Systems
- Verification and Validation
- Test and Evaluation
- Systems Safety
- Provide systems engineering expertise and advice to key stakeholders
- Perform systems analysis, systems design and technical risk analysis
- Develop and maintain system design documents
- Plan, document and execute verification and validation activities
- Conduct engineering investigations and analysis
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Degree in relevant engineering discipline
- Demonstrated experience within a Defence Engineering environment
- Australian Citizen
- Experience, knowledge and familiarity with Defence sector Systems Engineering Tools and Standards
- Eligible to obtain a Security Clearance up to Negative Vet 1 (NV1)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Richard Mauree on 02 9492 7538 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-RM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.