We are currently looking for skilled, security cleared (NV1 or higher) Systems Engineers responsible for providing engineering support in design assurance of system level design artefacts including integration and T&E, of the Mission Systems and Support systems and maintaining Systems Engineering practices and procedures and their compliance with department, regulatory and legislated requirements.
This role is within a complex, agile project and offers uncapped training and development opportunities as well as other benefits including free parking, flexible working and different leave arrangements including paid parental, study, reserve, and volunteer leave.
- Provide technical performance and technical risk identification and mitigation by providing advice that informs design reviews and technical program planning for HF Radar Systems.
- Contribute to an integrated schedule of Export Program Engineering activities.
- Support the development and maintenance of Test Plans and Procedures.
- Ensure the safety and security of system level products and associated activities.
- Maintain currency in OTHR Technologies, Systems Processes, Tools and compliance requirements
- Current NV1, or eligible for NV1 security clearance
- Eligible to access US Export Controlled (ITAR) information
- Demonstrated expertise and understanding of engineering methods, design and development.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in Systems Engineering.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in developing complex systems.
- Ability to negotiate with internal and external stakeholders in a way that achieves project outcomes while maintaining key relationships.
- Demonstrate professional integrity, objectivity, acceptance of responsibility and maturity of judgement.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with personnel at different levels and from various disciplines.
- Demonstrate the ability to contribute and work in a cross-functional team.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 21 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
All applications should include your resume as a word document. For more information, visit our website, www.kinexus.com.au or contact Lee Pfeiffer on 0402 913 559. #LI-LP