Our client is a leader in providing engineering excellence to enhance Defence communications capabilities, combining operational and engineering support with systems and integration activities. The successful applicant will be an experienced Systems Engineer that can work collaboratively within a highly specialised team of communications engineers. I am seeking a pro-active individual that is looking to build on their proven leadership experience while ensuring the customer's systems engineering requirements are satisfied.
- Responsible for design and development activities.
- Foster a working environment that is focused on meeting the requirements of customers, both external and internal.
- Liaise with each of the respective Functional Managers to ensure that their requirements are incorporated into the design and development activities.
- Liaise with other Defence units and groups to achieve outcomes as needed
- Development of technical scope for engineering activities to be developed by contractors.
- Represent the Commonwealth at technical meetings, workshops and be involved in both formal and informal testing for acquisition and support contract deliverables as required.
- Conduct Commonwealth acceptance of non-significant changes for relevant subsystems within the program
- Tertiary qualifications in electrical/electronic/communications engineering.
- Radio, RF, Networks, Satellite Systems, Navigation Systems, Radar & Electronic Warfare.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in analysis, design and development of Military Systems, RF systems, Command and Control Systems, Communications Systems or other complex, multi-disciplinary systems.
- Experience in systems engineering process and management.
- Experience in subcontract technical management.
- Applicant MUST hold Australian citizenship and be eligible for a NV1 Security Clearance
Kinexus is the leading supplier of both permanent recruitment and contractor solutions to the Defence and Aerospace industries. Our client is currently looking for an RF Engineer to work on a Defence project in SA
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Toby Wright on 08 7226 6579 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.