An exciting opportunity exists in Sydney with one of our clients for a Systems Engineer to work on various defence projects throughout the product / system lifecycle. The successful applicant will be involved in high level requirements analysis, identification of emerging technologies and work with highly motivated individuals.
If you are an experienced Systems Engineer, who may be bored with their current workplace and is looking for a new and dynamic project to work on, this role could be for you.
- Contribute to the systems engineering effort for various projects throughout the product or system lifecycle, including:
- planning and coordination,
- user needs analysis and requirements definition,
- architecture and design definition and analysis,
- product design activities,
- system implementation,
- system integration,
- test (verification and validation),
- requirements management and traceability,
- configuration and documentation, and
- system support definition.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively and professionally with internal and external stakeholders with the ability to identify and mitigate risks
- Produce timely project and support deliverables including technical documentation
- Contribute to the development of new design approaches, techniques and technologies as well as process and quality improvements to support continual improvement.
What we are looking for
- Familiarity with systems engineering in the engineering design and development of systems/products to meet requirements involving elements such as System Safety, Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, Deployability, Transportability, Human Factors, Security and Privacy.
- Familiarity with environmental and EMI standards such as MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-461, DEF(AUST) 5168 or similar.
- Previous Defence Industry experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Be an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident as a minimum.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 20 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Andrew Randhawa on 0422 840 076 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AR
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.