DEF556 program within ASD requires a System Engineer who will be responsible for leading the design, integration, testing and documentation of a tailored Cloud solution
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance (Any Agency)
- 12 Contract or 24 month contract on offer
- SFIA Lvl 5
- Flexible/Part time working arrangements available
- Position can be based out of Canberra or Brisbane
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in Agile software development and integration project delivery.
- Experience with network, gateway and/or cross domain technologies.
- Experience with cloud, containers and/or virtualisation.
- Lead the development and implementation of systems engineering documentation including Systems Engineering Management Plans, Configuration Management Plans, Integrated Support Plans and System Designs.
- Undertake business analysis activities with stakeholders to identify business needs, including interviews and structured workshops.
- Analyse business needs to produce requirements, synthesise requirements to produce designs, conduct and evaluate trade-offs between various designs and requirements.
- Ensure the integrity and traceability of requirements.
- Lead systems engineering reviews throughout the project acquisition lifecycle.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, proactively seeking opportunities to enhance processes and procedures.
Other Features of the Role:
- Ideally, the role will based in Canberra with minimal need to travel. Brisbane-based applicants will be considered, noting that some travel to Canberra would be required.
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.