As a trusted partner to the Defence Industry, Kinexus has access to a multitude of engineering opportunities in the Military Systems domains.
Kinexus is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer who will be responsible for leading the Systems Engineering activities for Training and Mission Equipments on military vehicle platforms.
Reporting to the Program Manager, you will be working with our client and suppliers in:
- Coordinate Finalisation of System Specifications and Interface Control Documents
- Coordinate design activities between Australian and foreign entities for Mission Equipment and Electronic Architecture
- Work with the Simulation team to finalise the System Architecture Description documents
- Manage the customer design review preparation including preparation and coordination of CDRL and presentation packages for Detailed Design Review
- Define and develop the Verification and Validation programs in close cooperation with the V&V Manager to ensure that the Mission Systems satisfy all contract requirements
To be considered for this role, you will have the following essential requirements:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant Engineering field (Mechanical / Electrical) or related discipline
- Proven experience in Defence Systems Engineering process and functional baseline management from specification writing, requirement analysis and traceability through to system level design/architecture/interface, and requirements management
- Experience in Verification and Validation programs - systems compliance delivery
- Experience in engineering methods across the systems engineering lifecycle, methods, tools and techniques
- Hold a current Defence security clearance
Please forward your covering letter and resume in WORD FORMAT.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Adrian Broadhead on 02 9492 7519 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.