We work with some of Melbourne's most prestigious Defence Industry suppliers who currently have a range of Systems Engineering roles across Communications, Combat, Mechanical, Aerospace and C4I streams to support the on-going enhancement of lethality, survivability, supportability and improvement of systems for the Men and Women of the ADF and the ever evolving war-fighter!
Those with experience in other industries such as Rail/Transport, Medical, Automotive or Commercial Electronics are encouraged to apply. Must have Australian Citizenship as a minimum.
Permanent and contract roles available across Melbourne and surrounding suburbs.
Individuals with experience across the entire systems engineering life-cycle (V&V, Test & Integration, Requirements Management, Design and Review) will be highly suitable.
- Enforce design, system and specifications as required
- Establishing test plans & procedures and test analysis
- Implementation, integration, verification and validation
- System definition/high level, preliminary and detailed design
- Provide requirements analysis and management with the use of software management tools such as; DOORs and/or UML.
- Implement design systems and processes for military RF and communication equipment
- 3 - 5 year's + experience or more as a Systems Engineer or similar
- Engineering Degree in either of the following disciplines; Electrical, Communications, C4i, Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical and/or Hardware
- Experience in systems design & development and test & evaluation
- Australian Citizenship (Highly desirable)
- Defence industry experience (desirable)
Please only apply if you can obtain and maintain a Defence Security Clearance.
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's No.1 Leading recruitment solutions company to the Defence Industry of Australia for over 20 years and counting, with a team of ex-military service men and women and recruitment specialists ready to help you start your next exciting career!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Zach Gilby on 03 9982 0309 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ZG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.