Support Australia's modern ADF across combat, leathality, surviability and capability enhancement for various military systems including communications, navigation, reconnaissance and surveillance, underwater sonar and many more within the heart of Perth, WA! Permanent full-time opportunities available and great training and support! Recent mechatronics, communications or electronics engineers are encouraged to apply!
Australian Citizenship is a must!
Our clients are world-renowned suppliers to the Defence Industry both Nationally and Internationally. They currently have exciting opportunities for both Junior and Senior Systems Engineers to engage of some of Australia's most safety-critical and engaging projects supporting today's Defence men and women at sea and ashore. Individuals with experience across the entire systems engineering -life cycle (V&V, Test & Integration, Requirements Management, Design and Review) will be highly suitable.
The Systems Engineer provides assistance in requirements management and also;
- Enforce design, system and specifications as required
- Establishing test plans & procedures and test analysis
- Implementation, integration, verification and validation
- System definition/high level, preliminary and detailed design
- Provide requirements analysis and management with the use of software management tools
- Producing System Engineering related documentation, such as: Requirements Traceability Matrix and design documents.
- 3 - 5 years experience as a Systems Engineer or recent Engineering Graduates of the below disciplines
- Engineering Degree in either of the following disciplines; Electrical, Communications, Electronics, Mechatronics, Software and/or Hardware
- Experience in systems architecture, design & development and test & evaluation
- Australian Citizenship essential
- Defence industry experience desirable based on the ASDEFCON or similar
- Membership of the Institute of Engineers, Australia (desirable)
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and can obtain and maintain a Defence Security Clearance.
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's No.1 Leading supplier for Defence Industry recruitment solutions with a team of ex-Defence and recruitment specialists ready to support you and your next career!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Henry Vong on 0466 594 353 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-HV
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.