I am looking to speak with defence experienced System Engineers with different degrees of skill levels ranging from Practitioner / Advanced Practitioner, for positions in Sydney and in Canberra.
These roles require Nv1 security-level clearance.
The following will be highly regarded:
- Tertiary qualifications in systems/marine engineering
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Naval architecture, combat / communication systems, system safety, command and control systems
- Experience in subcontract technical management
- Experience in systems engineering processes and management
- Conducting engineering assessments in support of maritime acquisition and sustainment, namely in Naval Architecture, Marine/Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Communications Engineering and Weapons Engineering
The following will be highly desirable:
- Provide commercial advice on maritime acquisition and sustainment engineering matters
- Act as a Design Reviewer when required, on Statutory and Class Certification
- Provide advice on non-class certification requirements
- Provide technical risk assessments
- Provide advice on in-service failures and modifications
- Provide advice on in-service sustainment and life cycle management.
Safety is first and foremost to both Kinexus and our client, and all aspects of recruitment and onboarding are taken very seriously. Due to the current situation there are strict safety protocols in place.
All candidates must hold an existing or recently lapsed Australian Security Clearance.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olimpia Newlove on 02 9492 7509 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ON
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.