Defence are looking to engage multiple Systems Engineers, to support Phase 1 of critical program.
The Systems Engineer will be under general direction and accountable for managing complex activities and tasks relating to the development of requirements including but not limited to system definitions, design, development, integration, verification and validation. The role will facilitate planning, organisation, integration and delivery of complex systems engineering services and products.
The role will need systems engineering skills and a proven ability to work within an integrated team of technical and non-technical personnel.
This program of work has multiple projects which range in size with the successful candidate required to work across several of them.
- Provide engineering services to all aspects of the system development lifecycle.
- Analyse complex systems and apply engineering expertise to identify and recommend courses of action.
- Escalate issues and seek advice from the Project Director and or Project Tranche Manager or Engineering Manager in a timely manner.
- Contribute to external contract development including identification of approval and verification gates.
- Participate in the review of externally developed test plans and procedures to ensure integration with requirements and verification processes.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders in documentation development.
- Resolve issues and or problems that arise during the course of capability development projects.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures, and working cohesively and flexibly with the broader project team, key business partners and stakeholder groups.
Must hold either a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded). Candidates with a current Defence Intelligence Agency recognised Psychological Assessment (PA) preferred but not essential.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Danny Fleming on 02 9492 7510 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-DF
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.