Our client is a world-renowned supplier to the Defence Industry both Nationally and Internationally. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Systems Engineering Manager to manage a team of engineers of for the design through to deployment of Australia's next generation of military vehicle. Individuals with experience across the entire systems engineering lifecycle (V&V, Test & Integration, Requirements Management, Design and Review) and experience with ASDEFCON template are encouraged to apply.
- Enforce design, system and specifications as required
- Establishing test plans & procedures and test analysis
- Implementation, integration, verification and validation
- System definition/high level, preliminary and detailed design
- Provide requirements analysis and management with the use of software management tools such as; DOORs and/or UML.
- Lead a team of engineering professionals and provide on-going recruitment support to the develop and grow the team
- Project leadership and accountability
- ASDEFCON review and contract negotiation support
- Minimum 7 - 10+ years Systems Engineering experience; 5+ years Leadership experience within a critical sector (Defence or similar)
- Engineering Degree in either of the following disciplines; Electrical, Communications, Electronics, Mechatronics, Software and/or Hardware
- Experience in systems architecture, design & development and test & evaluation
- Australian Citizenship essential
- Defence industry experience desirable
- Support one of Australia's newest Military vehicle design programs
- Long term projects and ability to grow internally
- Rewarding salary package and great workplace benefits
- Healthcare bonus and working from home flexibility
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and are eligible for a National Defence Security Clearance.
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word Document format only.
Kinexus has been leading the way for Defence Industry recruitment for over 21 years and counting and is the No.1 supplier, made up of ex-defence members and recruitment specialists, we are ready to support your needs and next career opportunity!
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Pat Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.