The Defence Sector is thriving, and recruitment is booming amidst the current climate. Our clients within Defence Industry are looking to bring on experienced individuals to join their teams. They have modified their onboarding processes to ensure new members can come into their workplace safely and ready to hit the ground running.
Our established clients here in Sydney are seeking experienced Systems Engineers to engage in some of Australia's prominent defence objectives. These would be across projects for acquisition or sustainment. Areas of work could include communications, GPS, radar tracking, combat systems, mechanical systems as well as the variety of consultancy work.
- Systems Engineering experience within the defence industry, either above or below the line.
- Engineering Degree in any of the following disciplines: Electrical, Communications, Electronics, Mechatronics, Software and/or Hardware.
- Australian Citizenship essential.
- Experience across the entire systems engineering life cycle will be highly regarded
Duties would include:
- Utilising your knowledge around System engineering life cycle.
- Involvement in project design support and configuration management.
- Establishing test plans, procedures and test analysis.
- Implementation, integration, verification, and validation.
- Maintain collaborative working relationships with various stakeholders.
Due to the nature of clients we work with here at Kinexus and the projects these roles will be based on, an Australian Citizenship is essential, and an existing clearance preferred.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olimpia Newlove on 02 9492 7509 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ON
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.