- Enforce design, system and specifications as required
- Establishing test plans & procedures and test analysis
- Implementation, integration, verification and validation
- System definition/high level, preliminary and detailed design
- Provide requirements analysis and management with the use of software management tools such as; DOORs and/or UML.
- 3 - 5 years' experience as a Systems Engineer
- Engineering Degree in either of the following disciplines: Mechanical, Electrical, Communications, Electronics, Mechatronics, Software, Safety or Hardware
- Experience in systems architecture, design & development and test & evaluation
- Must hold a current NV1 (Secret) security clearance
- Defence industry experience desirable
- Explore a brand-new Defence project
- Travel opportunities locally and nationally
- Competitive salary package with brand-new offices across Victoria
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and an Active NV1 Clearance or above.
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olivia Agate on 03 9982 0319 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-OA