We are working with a distinguished firm seeking to bring on Systems Safety Engineers to join their teams in both Sydney and Canberra. These positions will offer you the opportunity to work on major Naval projects and expand into commercial sectors the company supports as well. The ideal candidate will be a technically experienced individual, passionate about leveraging their skillset as a valuable consultant across significant projects.
- Work closely with clients and focus on major Naval acquisition and sustainment projects.
- Develop detailed safety analysis of systems and create safety cases based on specific client needs.
- Leverage your experience to influence the design, operation, and maintenance of complex engineering systems to ensure maximum safety is met at all times.
The ideal candidate background:
- An existing Australian Security Clearance (Baseline minimum) is a must for this role.
- Degree in relevant Engineering focus (Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics, or related)
- Experience developing systems safety engineering policies and processes.
- Previous experience in Consulting environment preferred but not needed.
- Experience reviewing and evaluating systems safety engineering technical work.
- Previously providing leadership on and mentoring systems safety engineering practices.
- Improvement of prior systems safety engineering through introduction of appropriate methodologies.
We are considering both contract and permanent candidates for these opportunities, if you are looking for your next career move and are interested in finding out more about this great opportunity, get in touch today!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olimpia Newlove on 02 9492 7509 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ON
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.