To all junior or mid level Systems or Mechatronics Engineers looking to build their careers in one of Australia's most challenging, diverse and largest industries around, have we got the job for you!
Our client is a world-class systems integrator for above and below water combat and navigation systems and is expanding its team for the multitude of Defence projects and capability requirements that exist now and for the endeavoured future ahead!
MUST be an Australian Citizen. Permanent full-time with a rewarding salary and great workplace benefits!
Experience within Testing, Integration, Verification & Validation and Design are highly desirable!
- Enforce design, system and specifications as required
- Establishing test plans & procedures and test analysis
- Implementation, integration, verification and validation
- System definition/high level, preliminary and detailed design
- Provide requirements analysis and management with the use of software management tools such as; DOORs and/or UML.
- 1 - 5 years engineering experience within a Systems or Mechatronics filed or similar
- Engineering Degree in either of the following disciplines; Electrical, Communications, Electronics, Mechatronics, Software and/or Hardware
- Experience in design & development and test & evaluation
- Australian Citizenship essential
- Defence industry experience desirable
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and can obtain and maintain a Defence Security Clearance.
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's No.1 Leading supplier for Defence Industry recruitment solutions for over 20 years and counting with a team of ex-Defence and recruitment specialists ready to support you and your next career move!
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Pat Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.