Are you looking for a new contract opportunity? We currently have a long-term contract for a Senior Systems Engineering with a strong background in verification and validation to support a major aerospace project.
The successful candidate will take the lead in all Verification and Validation aspects of the engineering program, including the acceptance test program.
- Plan, document and conduct Verification & Validation activities (protocols and reports) for both new and current product designs
- Meet project verification standards to support customer acceptance of systems and products
- Plan, manage and document configuration control of the products under test and associated test environment
- Implement Acceptance Test Procedures following procedural step for each test activity
- Provide requirements analysis and management with the use of software management tools
Qualifications & Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in relevant Engineering discipline
- Traceable experience in Systems Verification and Validation
- Experience working in the Defence industry
- Previous test planning experience
- Ability to engage and influence stakeholders
- Proven understanding of the Defence capability lifecycle
- Understanding of the CASG protocols is highly desirable
- Current NV1 security clearance and be ITAR compliant
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 20 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 08 8432 0492 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.