Recruitment Talent & Client Account Manager |Technology or Engineering Defence
- Candidate Resourcing & Key Account Managing
- No Sales and No Business Development
- Ongoing Professional Development Support & Career Progression
- Supportive Leadership & Team Collaborative Culture
Kinexus are expanding our team in Sydney and we are looking for vibrant individuals to join our incredible supportive team!
Multiple Positions Vacant - Permanent Full time!
- An Australian or NZ Citizen or PR
- Experienced Talent/Candidate Manager/Consultant
- Or an up and coming Account Manager
- You've worked in either Agency, Government or Internal
- Have worked in either Technology or Engineering Resourcing
- Or you have a keen interest in Technology or Engineering
in Defence Talent Recruitment & Account Management.
What You Want
- Long term/secure job opportunity and Career growth
- To join a collaborative team with supportive leadership
- To build on your career path in a reputable agency
- To work with Government and Commercial clients
- Candidate & Key Client Account Management
- Strong interest in Technology or Engineering in Defence
- No Sales or Business Development.
If this sounds like you keep reading!
- Australia's First recruiter specialising into Defence, 20 years
- Biggest capability into defence in delivering Recruitment solutions
- Exclusive and long-term clients working with us 10+ years
- Our networks support Defence members find work into commercial sector
- For both our clients and candidates providing positive experience.
- Work with PSAed and existing clients requesting for Talent
- Career progression with professional training support
- Strong earning potential, flexible working hours/WFH
- Access to first class Internal Training and support
- Marketing support for attracting appropriate talent.
About the role
- Manage Talent sourcing and Key Client Relationship
- Qualify job briefs and prioritise recruitment solutions
- Deliver quality recruitment solutions for your own Key Clients
- Develop new and build on existing Talent pool community
- Some client visits with Business Development Manager.
Requirements - Experience and Skills in:
- Talent Candidate Resourcing and pooling
- Some Recruitment Account Management
- Recruitment process end to end
- Worked in either Agency, Government, Commercial space
- or Internal Recruitment
- Must have excellent communications skill both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and telephone manner
- Thrives in collaborating within a team and proactive
- Outcome driven, resilient and strong self motivation
- Hold current Driving Licence
- Strong interest for Defence, Engineering or Technology
- Ex-Australian Defence Force or related, highly considered.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Julie Redal on 02 9492 7515 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-JR
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.