x 2 Recruitment Talent Consultants - Technology or Engineering Defence MELBOURNE
Permanent Full time Opportunity!
Salary range depends on level of experience
Open for 482 Visa holders currently located in Melbourne only
- Career Opportunity in Stable Industry for the next 10 years
- Foot in Door for Ongoing Training & Coaching Provided
- Collaborative Team Culture and Supportive Leadership
Kinexus are expanding our team in Melbourne and we are looking for vibrant individuals to join our incredible supportive team!
- Australian or New Zealand PR or Citizen
- Experienced Call Centre Agent who is ready for a career change
- or Experienced Customer Service or Sales Representative
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Proactive, strong team player and Computer literate
- Keen interest in Technology or Engineering recruitment.
What You Want
- Foot in to gain professional experience in Talent Recruitment
- Secure job opportunity and career progression
- Build a career, in Recruitment at a reputable organisation, long term
- Work with Government & Commercial clients
- Join a collaborative team with supportive leadership management
- Talent searching, pooling and relationship building
- To work in Technology or Engineering in Defence industry.
If this sounds like you keep reading!
- Australia's First recruiter specialising into Defence 21 years
- Biggest capability into defence in delivering Recruitment solutions
- Exclusive and long-term clients working with us 10+ years
- Our networks support Defence members find work into commercial sector
- For both our clients and candidates provide positive experience
- Staff love working at Kinexus and some of us have been with us 10+ years.
Benefits for You
- Job security for the next 10 years under unique Government Projects
- Work with multiple existing clients requesting for Talent
- Learn about the latest cutting-edge technologies from the vacant roles
- Become a market expert to grow your career in a thriving and secure space
- Strong earning potential, flexible working hours and WFH opetion post probation pass
- Tailored internal training, coaching and metoring support
- Marketing support for attracting appropriate talent
- Mental health and wellbeing support through company-wide Employee Assistance Program.
About The Role
- Source and identify engineering or technical talent for the team on-behalf of clients
- Data search, advertise, phone screen, interview and shortlist
- Build talent pools and network with future talent, using multiple platforms
- Collaborate with team to drive the Talent piece of the recruitment cycle
- Identify and generate new opportunities, through the recruitment journey.
Requirements - Experience and Skills in:
- Must be Australian or New Zealand PR or Citizen
- Open to 482 Visa holders currently located in Melbourne
- Must have excellent communications skill both verbal and written
- Must be Computer and tech savvy, able to navigate CRM systems
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and telephone manner
- Team oriented, proactive, self driven, resilient and collaborative
- Strong interest in Defence, Engineering or Technology
- Talent resourcing in technology or engineering highly considered
- Talent resourcing for both contractor & or permanent roles highly considered
- Building and prospecting Talent pools highly considered
- Agency or Government, or Commercial Internal Recruitment highly considered
- Recruitment end to end experience highly considered
- Ex Australian Defence Force or related, very highly considered.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Julie Redal on 02 9492 7515 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-JR
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.