Talent Aquisition Consultant | Technology or Engineering Defence
- No Sales Calls or Business Development
- Strong Collaborative Team Culture and Leadership
- Career Development Pathway, Ongoing Coaching Support and WFH Flexi
Kinexus are expanding our team in Sydney and we are looking for vibrant individuals to join our incredible supportive team!
Multiple Positions Vacant - Permanent Full time!
- Must be either Australian or New Zealand PR or Citizen
- Or have full work rights
- Experienced Candidate or Resource Consultant
- Or an up-and-coming Recruitment Coordinator
- Or an excellent Customer Service or Sales Representative
- Or have worked in Sales or Consulting in Aviation
- Or have worked in Sales or Consulting in ICT or Egineering
- You've worked in either Agency or Government
- Or you have a keen interest in Technology or
Engineering Defence talent recruitment.
What You Want
- Looking for a foot in the door to gain professional experience
- To secure an opportunity in career progression
- Or to join a collaborative team with supportive leadership
- Or to build on your career, in a reputable agency
- Or to work with Government clients & Commercial partners long term
- To Talent resource and work with candidates building network
- To work in Technology or Engineering in Defence industry.
If this sounds like you keep reading!
- Australia's First recruiter specialising into Defence 20 years
- Biggest capability into defence in delivering Recruitment solutions
- Exclusive and long-term clients working with us 10+ years
- Works with Federal Government and their Commercial Partners
- For both our clients and candidates provide positive experience.
Benefits for You
- Job security for the next 10 years under Government funding
- Work with PSAed and existing clients requesting for Talent solutions
- Opportunity to build your career path in a thriving and secure space
- Strong earning potential, flexible working hours
- Strong Team collaboration and leadership support
- Access to Professional Internal Training/Coaching support
- Marketing support for attracting appropriate talent.
About The Role
- Source and identify engineering or technical talent for the team on-behalf of clients
- Data search, Advertise, Phone screen, Interview and shortlist for the team
- Build talent pools and network with future talent, using professional media platforms
- Collaborate with team to drive the Talent piece of the recruitment cycle
- Identify and generate new opportunities with Talent, through the recruitment journey.
Requirements - Experience and Skills in:
- Must have excellent communications skill both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and telephone manner
- Team oriented, proactive, outcome driven, resilient and collaborative
- Strong interest for Defence, Engineering or Technology
- Talent resourcing in technology or engineering highly considered
- Talent resourcing for both contractor and or permanent roles highly considered
- Building and prospecting Talent pools highly considered
- Recruitment end to end experience highly considered
- Agency or Government, or Commercial Internal Recruitment highly considered
- Ex Australian Defence Force or related, very highly considered.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Julie Redal on 02 9492 7515 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-JR
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.