We are looking for dynamic and passionate IT Resourcers looking to grow their recruitment career with uncapped earning potential, to join our fun but focused Technology Recruitment team in Sydney. Gain exposure to the latest cutting-edge technologies protecting Australian national security, whilst knowing your job is safe in this secure high demand market.
The Defence Sector is currently extremely active, and recruitment is still moving forward amidst the current COVID-19s situation. Our forward-thinking clients within the Defence sector still need to deliver capability now and, in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe.
Kinetic Defence Services is Australia's Leading Supplier to the Defence and aerospace sectors with a proven track record of delivering capable and expert recruitment solutions to the Defence market Australia wide. Our clients are world class leaders in their respective fields and are generating new technologies in support of the ADF.
- Uncapped earning potential
- Opportunity to grow your career within a thriving job secure market
- Gain exposure to the latest cutting-edge technologies protecting Australian national security
- Work on exciting, high profile projects working within national modern defence
- Flexible working hours
- No business development
About the role
- Drive the development of your own talent pool of desired IT talent using innovative and insightful techniques
- Conduct face to face and telephone interviews to engage with sought after candidates
- Collaborate within the technical team to drive the candidate piece of the recruitment cycle
- Create and build relationships with our clients and candidates
- Identify and generate potential new opportunities with candidates and contractors
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience with IT or Engineering Recruitment
- Astute with building and nurturing candidate pools of highly skilled technical talent
- Results driven and resilient
- Excellent communication skills
- Team oriented but also have the ability to use your own initiative to think on your feet
- Defence industry experience is a plus