The Kinexus Aerospace Team is uniquely positioned to provide Defence specific support as a trusted partner to aerospace projects Australia wide. Kinexus have been providing support to the Defence community for nearly two decades.
Kinexus is seeking experienced Technical Writers with a background in creating and managing engineering and ICT user guides, training materials and tender responses to join our contractor community and work on Defence projects.
During this initial six month contract engagement you will develop clear written materials to support all technical activities across assigned projects. You will be required to participate fully in all aspects of health, safety, environmental and quality management within the business, including job risk assessment, hazard and incident reporting.
- Develop clear written materials to support all technical activities to develop and maintain technical documentation for design, testing, compliance and accreditation
- Work closely with technical staff to collect and organise technical information for publication, while coordinating the assembly of technical data to produce high quality technical documentation on schedule
- Assist in managing and organising data created by the technical team. Assist in maintaining integrity of the technical documentation tree
- Assist in the movement and integrity of all forms of technical documentation
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with strong Technical Writing skills
- Extensive knowledge of Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint, including complex template development.
- Experience in the development of engineering and/or ICT documentation
- Australian Defence project experience
- Currently hold a NV1 Defence Security clearance
- Please forward your covering letter and resume in WORD FORMAT.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Adrian Broadhead on 02 9492 7519 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.