Our client is a leading supplier of innovative engineering solutions within the Naval Sector and are seeking a ex-maintenance technicians from an electrical or mechanical background or current Navy personal to conduct Technical Maintenance Documentation in support of current Naval operations.
- You will be responsible for the creation of technical maintenance requirements manuals regarding standards and baseline configuration.
- You must display the ability to read and interrupt technical mechanical drawings and manuals.
- You must display the ability to complete daily technical writing activities with very limited supervision and liaise with various stakeholders when required.
- Assist in maintaining the effective and efficient Data Management Systems for naval projects.
- Experienced in Technical Maintenance and Documentation.
- Expereince with AMPS
- You must have proven and relevant Australian Naval experience.
- This position requires you to satisfy a department of Defence security clearance of BASELINE, which includes you being an Australian Citizen.
Please apply if you match the above description for a confidential discussion.
Please apply with CV's in WORD format
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Luke Mitchell on 03 9982 0302 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.