Join an established Maritime organisation with significant operations within the Australian and international Defence and commercial marine industries. They are seeking to bring on a Technical Writer to work closely with the Engineering Manager in support, review, development and management of technical documentation. This role will be full-time in Sydney.
Responsibilities & Duties
This position will see you become a part of a professional and diverse team, delivering new documentation that will have immediate implications on technical and maintenance standards.
Investigate and develop technical documents, through gathering information and writing technical procedures, manuals, specifications and process documentation including:
- Installation specifications and test plan review
- V&V plan
- Support the ILS team with the preparation and update of ILS deliverables.
- Draft Request for problem Resolution (RPRs).
- Provide a level of Quality Assurance for outgoing reports and deliverables.
- Assist in the management and control of documentation and records.
Work Experience & Skills
To be successful in this position you must have proven and relevant naval experience and display the ability to transfer your experience and knowledge into the production of technical documentation for the maintenance and operation of mechanical and electrical systems. This role would be suited to any ex-maintenance technicians from an electrical or mechanical background, current navy personnel looking to further their careers or candidates within the defence sector.
- Experience in Technical Maintenance and Documentation.
- Current or ability to obtain Australia Security Clearance is a must. Australian Citizenship required.
- Proven and relevant Naval experience.
This position will see you become part of a professional and diverse team, delivering new documentation that will have immediate implications on technical and maintenance standards. Apply today!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olimpia Newlove on 02 9492 7509 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.