Our client is seeking a contractor to utilise their logistic and publications skills to assist with the delivery of ILS sustainment tasks over the next 6 months.
The successful candidate will have deep knowledge and experience with Defence writing standards and ideally, a good understanding of the Naval sustainment process.
- ILS Support Plan development
- Manage delivery of ILS schedule and deliverables
- Update or develop documentation to support Maintenance Management
- Liaise with Technical staff
- 5 or more years ILS experience in a defence industry environment
- Strong knowledge of Naval sustainment processes
- Experience with Defence writing standards
- Knowledge of Naval writing standards - DEF(AUST) 5629.
- Strong technical documentation development skills
- Current or previous AGSVA security clearance
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and can obtain and maintain a Defence Security Clearance.
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's No.1 Leading recruitment solutions company to the Defence Industry of Australia for over 19 years and counting, with a team of ex-service men and women and recruitment specialists ready to help you start your next exciting career!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ellen Hanratty on 03 9982 0303 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-EH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.